Sitemap Plus plugin automatically generates XML sitemap for your WordPress website and helps search engines index your blog. Such sitemap file helps web crawlers to extract the structure of your website more effectively.
The plugin supports default WordPress pages as well as custom URLs. It can be also added to your Google Webmaster Tools account.
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Add the following URLs to the sitemap:
- Post category
- Post tag
- Custom post types
- Custom taxonomies
- Add a path to your sitemap file in robots.txt automatically
- Add media sitemap
- Add canonical URLs to pages and posts
- Set the maximum number of URLs in one sitemap file
- Set the frequency of
- Your website content changes for all pages
- External sitemap file update
- Connect your Google Webmaster Tools account to:
- Add website
- Add sitemap
- Delete website
- Get website info
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Add alternate language pages using Multilanguage plugin
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help – https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera www.n0lim.it)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text in PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Htaccess –Protect WordPress website – allow and deny access for certain IP addresses, hostnames, etc.
- Multilanguage – Translate WordPress website content to other languages manually. Create multilingual pages, posts, widgets, menus, etc.