The Elfsight Team proudly presents to you a brand-new widget – responsive WordPress map plugin with multiple locations and markers for your website. We hope that you’ll give it a warm welcome and love it just as much as we do!
It is a simple, functional and fully customizable tool that makes it so much easier for your people to find you! What makes this plugin an absolute must-have for any website, is the ease of installation, and the simplicity of use. Install this amazing WordPress plugin to save your time, and spare yourself and your customers and employees lots of effort and trouble!
Complete Features List
- Diverse location markers for an interactive map
- 50+ location markers
- Adding new location by only entering its address, or name, or coordinates
- 3 marker animation types
- Adjustable width and height
- All Google Maps features supported: layers, map types, controls
- 4 map types: Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain
- 6 types of navigation controls
- Switchable dragging and scroll for scaling
- 5 Google Maps layers: POI, Traffic, Transit, Bike, Street View
- Info card with maximum contact information
- Automatic route building from the visitor’s location
- 5 predefined color schemes
- 20+ elements with customizable colors
- Show/hide location panel to list multiple departments
- Edit location panel title and choose elements
- Two marker animation types: drop or bounce
- URL redirection for each clickable marker
- Info card pop up for each marker individually
- 60+ languages supported
- Regular live updates available
- Handy editor (no coding required)
Explore more Elfsight plugins to increase sales
Most Elfsight clients like the idea of combining a few tools to solve necessary goals of the website functionality.
This is so easy to run sales and improve your client’s service – just implement some of the Elfsight widgets for WordPress. Have a look at the top products ranked by our users:
Collect more data with the Form plugin.
Demonstrate the fascinating feed via the Instagram plugin.
Use the interactive Pop Ups to announce your discounts.
How to add Google Map to a WordPress website
With our fantastic plugin, it will take less than a minute to have Google Maps added in WordPress website. All you need to do is follow the installation guide.
- Download the plugin from Codecanyon.
- Add the plugin to the WordPress Admin Panel.
- Set the required configurations for the map.
- Insert the plugin code.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now on WordPress Google Map plugin page!
Q: Can I add multiple markers to my widget?
A: Elfsight Google Maps allows adding an unlimited number of markers to your map. You can mark your locations and any type of place as well: restaurants, recreational facilities, car parks, and other. Choose an icon for each marker and provide a detailed description.
Q: What information can I display on the info card?
A: Info cards include maximum contact information about your business: you can add a description of the location, its physical address and working hours, phone number, as well as email and website.
Q: Which map settings are available in the widget?
A: All your usual Google Maps settings are available in the widget too. Choose the preferable layer, including Bike, Traffic and Transit; set street view, pick the map type and allow zoom, scroll, and many other handy controls.