Facebook Chat – Facebook Messenger for WordPress
With the help of Facebook Chat you Faster responding to clients’ needs on the website. Your website visitors will have access to get in touch with you on Facebook Messenger right from your website.
Elfsight Facebook live chat will surprise you with many customization options and premade layouts. Our plugin will contribute to accomplish your website aims.
This plugin is your choice if
- you want to turn website visitors into leads
- you want to make it easier for your clients to get in touch with you
- you don’t want to rack your brains over setup and customization of the plugin
- you are looking for a working solution worth its price
Launch the online demo now. Link to demo
Add the best Facebook messenger plugin on WordPress web page in a minute!
Facebook Chat by Elfsight is the fastest way for your clients to reach you and get their questions answered. Stay available live for users in their favorite messenger 24/7. Integrate Facebook Chat plugin on WordPress website and set it to appear on specific pages or for a certain group of visitors, choose start-chat triggers, create your own welcome message, choose icons and more. With the help of Facebook chat on your site, you will stay connected anytime and from anywhere.
- Embed Facebook messenger on your website to chat with visitors
- Answer messages from your Facebook page
- Three types of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble and embed chat window
- A library of bubble icons to choose
- Editable bubble text
- Chat header with page picture, name, and caption
- Choosing page picture by default, from the library or uploading a custom picture
- Editable chat name
- Five Reply time options in the chat window caption
- An option to choose custom text as a caption
- An editable welcome message with formatting options and links supported
- Start Chat button with editable text
- Switchable Facebook Messenger icon on Start Chat button
- An option to display the chat on all website pages, or select specific pages, or use exclude filter
- Show or hide the chat on mobile
- Choosing the category of visitors to see the chat: all, new, or returning
- Four chat-opening triggers: time on the site, time on the page, scroll position, or exit intent
- Message notification as a badge on the bubble or in the title of a browser tab
- Four paintable elements: bubble background, bubble icon, header background, button
- Changing Start Chat button shape from square to rounded
Let’s find more Elfsight plugins to boost sales
Most Elfsight clients like the idea of co-integration numerous plugins to accomplish different objectives of the company.
It’s so painless to skyrocket sales and improve your client’s service – just implement a few Elfsight widgets for WordPress. Have a look at the bestsellers ranked by Elfsight users:
Collect more data via All forms plugin by Elfsight.
Increase of Instagram audience with the Instagram plugin.
Add the responsive Popup widgets to get more subscribers.
We offer one of the easiest setups you will ever get, it’s fast and intuitive. Just follow these quick steps and experience smooth work of the plugin:
- After the purchase, download plugin archive.
- Upload installation zip to your website. NOTE! At this stage, make sure you upload not the whole item zip, but only WordPress installable zip.
- Activate the plugin. Go to plugin settings page through main menu.
- Build a new widget and customize it with Live Widget Editor.
- Simply copy and paste the shortcode of the Facebook page chat box on your website. Success! Now your plugin is up and running!
Missing some feature? Just ask for it!
Feel free to contact us at https://wishlist.elfsight.com and share your feedback. If there’s something you would like to change in the plugin, we’ll be glad to hear your suggestions. The most requested features will be included into new updates to make our clients satisfied and help them achieve their aims.
In case you need any customization right now, feel free to contact Envato Studio for customization services.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now on the WordPress Facebook Chat page!
Q: Can I display the Facebook messenger window inside the content zone of a page?
A: Yes, there’s a position variant for this. Choose Embed Chat Window, and the chat will be embedded as an open window exactly where you need it.
Q: How do I create a moving icon of the Facebook live chat plugin?
A: For this, you need to apply a Floating bubble template. It will show the chat window as an expandable icon, which will move following the scroll. You can align the icon left, right, or center.
Q: Will users get notifications about new messages?
A: When a user has a new message from you, they will see notifications as a badge on the chat bubble or in the browser tab title, or both together. You can set this option to your liking.