HealthCare & Clinic WordPress Theme
Cura was designed for Health, Medical, Clinics, Hospitals, Skincare, Pet clinic, healthcare, and Pharmacy business. Cura is 100% responsive medical & healthcare WordPress theme. It comes with Elementor, Mega menu and Slider Revolution premium plugin. Cura is ecommerce & translation ready. It has nicely designed event calendar/timetable for clinics. For Physician, Healthcare & Medical Clinic business Cura is a nice choice. Cura is loaded with header & footer builder which means you have possibility to create unlimited header and footer layouts. You can edit header/footer and even blogs within Elementor. It’s optimized for fast loading & performance.
- Slider Revolution Save $59 Plugin Value – included!
- Demo Importer – With super powerful demo importer, you can have demo content on your site with a single click.
- 100% responsive Layout
- Unlimited Header Layouts – With Header Builder you can create as many variations of Header as you can imagine with flexible logo, search icon, cart icon, desktop hamburger icon spaces along with Top bar.
- Unlimited Footer Layouts
- Google Fonts
- Font Uploader – Upload your own font in EOT or TTF format
- Maintenance / Coming Soon Page – Turn your site to maintenance or coming soon mode easily with a single click.
- Import / Export – Ability to import and export theme options, widget, custom page template easily.
- Post Format – 5 post formats – Standard, Image , Video, Quote, Audio
- Ability to set header background and color in single post and page individually
- Powerful Elementor – Drag & Drop Page Builder
- WooCommerce Fully Supported
- 3 Blog Layouts
- Translation Ready
- Fully Responsive
To work with Cura, please ensure that you are running WordPress 4.7 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher, and MySQL 5.6 or higher. We have tested it with Mac, Windows and Linux. For better hosting experience, we recommend using https://wordpress.org/hosting/.
RECOMMENDED PHP CONFIGURATION LIMITS
Various issues that you may run into are: white screen, your demo import fails, empty page content and other similar issues which are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The best way is to increase the PHP limits of hosting account.